Visible Digital Seals for Travel-Related Public Health Proofs (VDS)
This course provides State authorities with the competencies required to implement a national Visible Digital Seal for Non-Constrained Environments (VDS-NC) solution for travel health proof, in accordance with ICAO Doc 9303, Machine Readable Travel Documents, Parts 9-13.
After successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Articulate the value of implementing a VDS-NC for health proof solution in your State
- Coordinate VDS-NC policy decisions
- Draft an implementation action plan
- Module 0: Introduction
- Module 1: Value Proposition
- Module 2: Policy Decisions
- Module 3: Action Plan
They vary from agency to agency.
- Travel Document Issuing Authority (TDIA) – general knowledge and decentralized issuance (so someone who may have experience with TDs being issued at consulates or other remote locations)
- Country Signing Certification Authority (CSCA) Authority – PKI knowledge. This expertise is key regardless of whether the CSCA is internal or external to the TDIA.
- Public Health – someone involved in smart/digital services to the public, especially in response to COVID-19
- Immigration – verification of eMRTDs, managing the import of public key certificates
Primary Target Population:
- Travel Document Issuing Authorities (TDIA)
- Country Signing Certification Authority (if separate from TDIA)
- Public Health Authorities
- Immigration Authorities
|Location of course delivery||Virtual|