Training Manual - Part F-1 - Meteorology for Air Traffic Controllers and Pilots (Doc 7192 - Part F-1)
Notes for digital publications
|ICAO publications in digital format are protected by security features and require Adobe Reader. How to install Adobe Reader|
- Files are in PDF format
- Annotations and copy and paste is permitted
- No editing of the original content is permitted
- Printing is not permitted
- Access is for a single user (contact us to purchase a multiple user licence)
- Your username and password to access the publication will be the same to access the ICAO online store
ICAO has issued guidance material in the form of Training Manuals to assist States in the implementation and uniform application of the Standards and Recommended Practices for the licensing of personnel as specified in Annex 1. The Training Manual is issued in several parts dealing with specific aspects of training for various categories of personnel.
This part of the Training Manual presents an updated curriculum on meteorology training for Air Traffic Controllers and Pilots.
|Edition||1st Edition, 2002|