Public Health Corridor (PHC): Online
CAA Personnel ($150)
Empowering Women in Aviation Price ($87.50)
For eligibility requirements, new and existing users must complete all fields in their account profile and the discount price will be automatically applied to their order. Promotion valid until 31 December 2021.
Receive a 10% discount on this course once you proceed to checkout.
This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion. Valid until 31 December 2021.
Course Access: Please note that your access to this course is limited to 3 months, starting from your registration date.
Purpose of the Course:
This engaging interactive online course, based on a webinar in the ICAO Covid-19 series, and further subsequent developments, provides clear explanations of the principles and detailed examples of the key elements of the Public Health Corridor (PHC) strategy, a multilayer approach to ensuring as much as possible the use of “clean” crew, ”clean” aircraft, “clean” airport facilities and “clean” cargo to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 through air travel. The development of this course has been made possible thanks to the technical contribution of the International Business Aviation Council (IBAC), the International Coordinating Council of Aerospace Industries Associations (ICCAIA) and other partners of the Collaborative Arrangement for the Prevention and Management of Public Health Events in Civil Aviation (CAPSCA).
After completion of this online course, participants will be able to:
• Explain the Public Health Corridor (PHC) Concept
• Outline the principles of the Public Health Corridor (PHC)
• Describe CAPSCA's role in managing the COVID-19 outbreak in aviation
• Examine CAPSCA COVID-19 guidance materials
• Describe the scope, considerations, modules and mitigation measures of the PHC, drafted by the Council Aviation Recovery Taskforce (CART) in collaboration with aviation stakeholders, international organizations, ICAO Member States and public health authorities
• Analyze the PHC's multi-layered disease defense strategy and ICAO's role in developing guidelines for States to assess and develop their overall risk management strategy, including testing and vaccination
• Identify the subject matter expertise that contributed to the PHC guidance material, forms and certification process in each of the modules
• List the tools and steps of the support system for the PHC
- Course Introduction
- Unit 1 - PHC Concept and Principles
- Unit 2 - Role of CAPSCA
- Unit 3 - CAPSCA COVID-19 Survey (Start of the Pandemic)
- Unit 4 - CAPSCA Guidance Material
- Unit 5 - PHC Considerations and Scope
- Unit 6 - PHC Risk Management
- Unit 7 - PHC Modules
- Unit 8 - PHC Structure
- Unit 9 - PHC Support System
- Unit 10 - Question and Answer Session
- Course Summary
- Key Terms, Abbreviations, and Acronyms
- Resource Materials
- Final Exam
- Civil Aviation Authorities
- Member States
- Airline Operators
- and other aviation industry professionals involved in regulatory approval and industry standards.
|Course duration||3 hours|
|Target population||Civil Aviation Authorities, Airline Operators|
|Training area||Flight Safety and Safety Management|