Procedures for Air Navigation Services (PANS) - Aerodromes (Doc 9981)
Notes for digital publications
|ICAO publications in digital format are protected by security features and require Adobe Reader. How to install Adobe Reader|
- Files are in PDF format
- Annotations and copy and paste is permitted
- No editing of the original content is permitted
- Printing is not permitted
- Your access entitles you to updates of this edition for a period of 5 years
- Access is for a single user (contact us to purchase a multiple user licence)
- Your username and password to access the publication will be the same to access the ICAO online store
The PANS-Aerodromes are complementary to the SARPs contained in Annex 14, Volume I.
The PANS-Aerodromes specify, in greater detail than the SARPs, operational procedures to be applied by aerodrome operators to ensure aerodrome operational safety. PANS-Aerodromes specify procedures to be applied by both aerodrome regulators and operators for initial aerodrome certification and continuing aerodrome safety oversight as well as aerodrome compatibility studies, in particular, where full compliance with the SARPs in Annex 14, Volume I,
cannot be achieved.
|Edition||3rd Edition, 2020|