Manual on Accident and Incident Investigation Policies and Procedures (Doc 9962)
Notes for digital publications
|ICAO publications in digital format are protected by security features and require Adobe Reader. How to install Adobe Reader|
- Files are in PDF format
- Annotations and copy and paste is permitted
- No editing of the original content is permitted
- Printing is not permitted
- Access is for a single user (contact us to purchase a multiple user licence)
- Your username and password to access the publication will be the same to access the ICAO online store
The guidance provided in this manual is intended for use by those States that do not have in place policies and procedures to meet the requirements of Article 26 of the Chicago Convention and the Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs) of Annex 13.
The contents of the manual provide a template for States to modify, as necessary, their accident investigation documentation, to be in line with Annex 13 provisions and to standardize and harmonize accident investigation processes among ICAO Member States.
|Edition||2nd Edition, 2019|