Manual of Aircraft Accident and Incident Investigation - Part II - Procedures and Checklists (Doc 9756 - Part II)
1st Edition, 2012
Notes for Digital Publications
Notes for digital publications
|ICAO publications in digital format are protected by security features and require Adobe Reader. How to install Adobe Reader|
- Files are in PDF format
- Annotations and copy and paste is permitted
- No editing of the original content is permitted
- Printing is not permitted
- Access is for a single user (contact us to purchase a multiple user licence)
- Your username and password to access the publication will be the same to access the ICAO online store
The purpose of this manual is to encourage the uniform application of the Standards and Recommended Practices contained in Annex 13 and to provide information and guidance to States on the procedures, practices and techniques that can be used in accident and incident investigations. It is issued in four parts and supersedes the Manual of Aircraft Accident Investigation (Doc 6920).
Part II provides information on the common techniques and procedures, as well as checklists to assist States in aircraft accident and incident investigations. The manual also provides guidelines on major investigations that can be used, particularly, in the conduct of larger accident investigations.
|Volume or Part||Part II|
|Edition||1st Edition, 2012|