This Implementation Package (iPack) is a self-contained package to facilitate and guide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAAs) and/or aerodrome operators in the implementation of ICAO provisions. It includes relevant documentation, tools and an online course to facilitate aerodromes restart. A dedicated expert will work remotely with the CAA and/or aerodrome operator, providing guidance in their implementation efforts to achieve the objectives of the iPack.
Facilitate and guide Civil Aviation Authorities and/or aerodrome operators in applying Annex 14 and other relevant ICAO provisions, to ensure safety, regularity and efficiency of aerodrome operations after a partial or full aerodrome closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
After having successfully implemented this iPack, CAAs and/or aerodrome operators will be better equipped to ensure a safe and seamless restart of aerodromes:
1) Review the conditions of aerodrome infrastructure, and initiate actions, as necessary.
2) Review the procedures relating to aerodrome operations and initiate actions, as necessary.
3) Review the status of aerodrome certification and compliance and initiate actions, as necessary.
4) Review the coordination and collaboration processes required at an aerodrome and initiate actions, as necessary.
5) Review aerodrome related human resources, competency and training requirements and initiate actions, as necessary.
- Civil Aviation Authorities; and/or
- Aerodrome Operators and other relevant service providers.
◦ Dedicated Subject Matter Expert, for a duration of 10 work days, supporting Civil Aviation Authorities, aerodrome operators or other relevant service providers remotely in achieving the iPack Objectives.
◦ Aerodromes Restart – Online course for 12 trainees for a duration of 5 hours
– Total number of training slots: 12
◦ Aerodromes restart checklists:
◦ Aerodrome infrastructure
◦ Aerodrome operations
◦ Certification and compliance
◦ Coordination and collaboration
◦ Human resource, competency and training
◦ Relevant ICAO Annexes and Guidance material
◦ Other relevant documents
*Additional seats for training as well as expert workdays can be supplemented. Additional costs will apply.