International Aeronautical And Maritime Search And Rescue Manual - Volume III - Mobile Facilities (Doc 9731 - Volume 3)
Notes for digital publications
|ICAO publications in digital format are protected by security features and require Adobe Reader. How to install Adobe Reader|
- Files are in PDF format
- Annotations and copy and paste is permitted
- No editing of the original content is permitted
- Printing is not permitted
- Access is for a single user (contact us to purchase a multiple user licence)
- Your username and password to access the publication will be the same to access the ICAO online store
The primary purpose of the Mobile Facilities volume (volume III of the International Aeronautical and Maritime Search and Rescue Manual (IAMSAR Manual) is to assist vessels and aircraft in the performance of a search, rescue or on-scene coordinator function and with aspects of search and rescue (SAR) that pertain to their own emergencies. It is intended to be carried on board rescue units, aircraft and vessels.
Volume III of Doc 9731 is intended to be carried aboard rescue units, aircraft and vessels to help with the performance of a search, rescue or on-scene coordinator function and with aspects of search and rescue that pertain to their own State emergencies.
|Volume or Part||Volume III|
|Edition||11th Edition, 2019|