ICAO World Civil Aviation Report (WCAR/5)
Notes for digital publications
|ICAO publications in digital format are protected by security features and require Adobe Reader. How to install Adobe Reader|
- Files are in PDF format
- Annotations and copy and paste is permitted
- No editing of the original content is permitted
- Printing is not permitted
- Access is for a single user (contact us to purchase a multiple user licence)
- Your username and password to access the publication will be the same to access the ICAO online store
The World Civil Aviation Report is ICAO's annual flagship publication that reviews the state of the aviation industry through the lens of diverse global aviation experts. The report is an analysis of how stakeholders are tackling today’s most pressing civil aviation challenges.
Topics explored in Volume 5 include:
- impact of COVID-19 on civil aviation
- how the various stakeholders in air transport will recover from these challenges
- the innovations these challenges generated and many more.
|Edition||5th Edition, 2021|