Emergency Response Guidance for Aircraft Incidents Involving Dangerous Goods 2023-2024 (Doc 9481)
Please note the digital format is a single-user license. To request a quote for an Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) license, please submit details here.
Notes for Digital Publications
Notes for digital publications
|ICAO publications in digital format are protected by security features and require Adobe Reader. How to install Adobe Reader|
- Files are in PDF format
- Annotations and copy and paste is permitted
- No editing of the original content is permitted
- Printing is not permitted
- Access is for a single user (contact us to purchase a multiple user licence)
- Your username and password to access the publication will be the same to access the ICAO online store
This document provides guidance to States and operators for developing procedures and policies for dealing with dangerous goods incidents on board aircraft. It contains general information on the factors that may need to be considered when dealing with any dangerous goods incident and provides specific emergency response drill codes for each item listed in the Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air (Doc 9284).