Civil Aviation Master Planning (CAMP)
The course provides senior and middle managers of State’s Civil Aviation Authorities (CAAs) with the competencies required to develop, implement, and update a Civil Aviation Master Plan (CAMP) including the recovery from the impacts of COVID-19, in accordance with the relevant ICAO provisions.
After successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare for development of CAMP
- Develop CAMP
- Plan for management and operation of CAMP
- Identify strategies to ensure sustainable economic and financial development of the civil aviation system
- Module 0: Introduction
- Module 1: Preparation for Development of CAMP
- Module 2: The State Aviation System and National Aviation Plans
- Module 3: Development, Approval and Implementation of CAMP
- Module 4: Economic and Financial Development of the Civil Aviation System
Management experience in State’s CAAs
Good oral and written command of the English language
Computer literacy using contemporary software programs.
Primary Target Population:
Senior and middle managers of State’s CAAs in charge of operations in the main technical divisions/sections/departments related to CAMP development, implemention, and update.
|Training area||Aviation Management|
|Location of course delivery||Virtual|