Annex 14 - Aerodromes - Volume II - Heliports
Notes for digital publications
|ICAO publications in digital format are protected by security features and require Adobe Reader. How to install Adobe Reader|
- Files are in PDF format
- Annotations and copy and paste is permitted
- No editing of the original content is permitted
- Printing is not permitted
- Access is for a single user (contact us to purchase a multiple user licence)
- Your username and password to access the publication will be the same to access the ICAO online store
Annex 14, Volume II, contains Standards and Recommended Practices (specifications) that prescribe the physical characteristics and obstacle limitation surfaces to be provided for at heliports, and certain facilities
and technical services normally provided at a heliport. It is not intended that these specifications limit or regulate the operation of an aircraft.
When designing a heliport, the critical design helicopter, having the largest set of dimensions and the greatest maximum take-off mass (MTOM) the heliport is intended to serve, would need to be considered.
It is to be noted that provisions for helicopter flight operations are contained in Annex 6, Part III.
|Order No.||AN 14-2|
|Volume or Part||Volume II|
|Edition||5th Edition, July 2020|