Aeronautical Information Services Manual (Doc 8126)
Customers who purchase the advance release copy will automatically receive the updated final edition once it becomes available.
Notice to users - this document is an unedited version of an ICAO publication and has not yet been approved in final form. As its content may still be supplemented, removed, or otherwise modified during the editing process, ICAO shall not be responsible whatsoever for any costs or liabilities incurred as a result of it use.
Notes for digital publications
|ICAO publications in digital format are protected by security features and require Adobe Reader. How to install Adobe Reader|
- Files are in PDF format
- Annotations and copy and paste is permitted
- No editing of the original content is permitted
- Printing is not permitted
- Access is for a single user (contact us to purchase a multiple user licence)
- Your username and password to access the publication will be the same to access the ICAO online store
The Seventh Edition of the Aeronautical Information Services Manual (Doc 8126) is divided into four parts and provides guidance on legacy aeronautical information service (AIS) processes as well as on new aeronautical information management (AIM) practices to target specific audiences (AIS/AIM operational personnel, management bodies and regulatory authorities). The four parts are described as follows:
- Part I — Regulatory Framework for Aeronautical Information Services explains AIS responsibilities and functions and provides guidance for the organizational development of AIS including the transition to AIM;
- Part II — Processing Aeronautical Data provides guidance for processing aeronautical data and information while taking into account the operational provisions for the management of aeronautical information in a data-centric environment;
- Part III — Aeronautical Information in a Standardized Presentation and Related Services provides aeronautical information in a standardized presentation; and
- Part IV — Digital Aeronautical Information Products and Related Services (still under development) will include guidance for providing digital products and services.
|Edition||(Advance) 7th Edition, 2021|