TRAINAIR PLUS Training Instructors Course (TIC) - Part 2
PLEASE NOTE: Participants need to register to the course as a preliminary step and have the application approved by ICAO prior to completing the purchase of the course.
Purchase of this course is only available for deliveries organized by ICAO at ICAO Headquarters or ICAO Regional Offices. Should you wish to register for a course hosted in another location, you are invited to make payment directly to the host organization. For a list of all the scheduled courses please click here.
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE
The ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS TIC is a two-part course that will enable participants to methodically conduct training courses in accordance with ICAO Instructor Competency Framework and develop the required training strategies for course delivery. The TIC will train instructors to deliver STPs, based on the TRAINAIR PLUS methodology, as well as conventional courses. For TIC–Part 1 (online) registration, participants are requested to register through the ICAO online store at: https://store.icao.int/tic-course-part-1.html
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
MODE OF DELIVERY: Classroom format
REGISTRATION FEE: $ 1000 USD
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
• Prepare a training environment including facilities, equipment and instructional material;
• Manage the trainees by using effective training strategies;
• Conduct training with a variety of instructional methods as required for the training;
• Perform trainee assessments appropriately, objectively, and correctly; and
• Perform course evaluations effectively.
• Complete training reports for course improvement.
• Pre-service and in-service instructors with little or no formal training background;
• Aviation training instructors and aviation professionals who are dedicated to the implementation of competency-based training programmes;
• Subject matter experts and specialists who wish to upgrade their instructional competencies; and
• Current instructors who wish to refresh and upgrade their trainer competencies.
For more information and schedule of Training Instructors Course (TIC) please click HERE