- Industry/Individual ($2,500 US)
- State employees ($1,500 US)*
- Re-enrollment ($1,000 US)**
- State employee Nominees/Potential Auditors and/or ICVM Experts (Submit your application)*
Training fees cover registration and certification to both Phase 1 and Phase 2 (including only one technical audit area).
*IMPORTANT NOTE: All participants who wish to obtain a reduced fee, based on the above pricing, are required to complete and submit the USOAP CMA Application Form as a preliminary step, in order to have the application approved by ICAO, and obtain a discount code in order to complete the purchase of the course.
**For re-enrollment discount, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to validate your identity and obtain discount code.
This training assists aviation experts to prepare for Universal Safety Oversight Audit Programme Continuous Monitoring Approach (USOAP CMA) activities. It highlights the essential content of the protocol questions, relating them to the associated ICAO documents, including the ICAO Annexes and associated guidance material in each audit area:
- Module A - Effective Communication Techniques
- Module B - Audit Principles
- Module C - Audit Techniques
- Module D - Team Building
- Module E - Time Management
- Module F - Public Speaking
- Module A - Overview of the ICAO Universal Safety Oversight Audit Programme
- Module B - Critical Elements of an Effective Safety Oversight System
- Module C - Overview of USOAP Audit Tools
- Module A - Evolution of USOAP to a Continuous Monitoring Approach
- Module B - ICVM Establishment and Implementation
- Module C - ICVM Process Overview
- Module D - ICVM Pre-mission Phase
- Module E - ICVM On-site Activities
- Module F - ICVM Validation and Reporting Phase
Phase 2 (including only one of the following technical audit areas)
Legislation (LEG)& Civil Aviation Organization (ORG);
- Personnel licensing and training (PEL/TRG);
- Aircraft Operations including Dangerous Goods (OPS including DG);
- Airworthiness of aircraft (AIR);
- Aircraft accident and Incident Investigation (AIG);
- Air Navigation Services (ANS);
- Aerodromes, Air Routes and Ground Ads (AGA).
The material covered by this training is aligned with the Safety Oversight Audit Manual (Doc 9735).
To learn more about this course, please click here.
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION:
MODE OF DELIVERY:
Approximately 40 to 60 hours (Phase 1 and 2).
Participants have 90 days from the date of enrollment to complete this training.
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will receive a certificate available for you.