- To obtain State employee price, please contact email@example.com to validate your identity and receive a discount code.
Safety Management Online Curriculum (version 2019)
Mode of Delivery: E-learning (web-based training)
Target Population: The training is most beneficial for those who work for a State regulatory body involved in the planning, development, and implementation of State Safety Programmes, and for staff who work for an aviation service provider involved in the planning, development and implementation of Safety Management Systems.
Purpose of the course:
The course describes ICAO safety management provisions and the implementation of State Safety Programme (SSP) and Safety Management System (SMS) at State and service provider level, respectively.
At the end of the Safety Management Online course, trainees will be able to:
- Apply the fundamental concepts and principles of aviation safety management;
- Develop SSP/SMS implementation plans based on the frameworks provided in ICAO Safety Management SARPs and guidance material;
- Participate in the organization’s SSP/SMS implementation and operation.
The course includes four modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to Safety Management;
- Module 2: ICAO Annex 19: Safety Management;
- Module 3A: Sate Safety Programme (SSP)
- Module 3B: Safety Management System (SMS).
For any inquiries, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Module 1 - Introduction to Safety Management
Section 1. Why safety management?
Section 2. What is different with safety management?
Section 3. How to implement safety management?
Section 4. How can we transition to safety management?
Section 5: End-of-module exam.
Module 2 - ICAO Annex 19: Safety Management
Section 1. Safety Management SARPs historical background
Section 2. State Safety Management responsibilities
Section 3. Safety Management Systems
Section 4. Safety data and safety information collection, analysis, protection and exchange
Section 5. Global Aviation Safety Plan (GASP)
Section 6. End- of-module exam.
Module 3A - State Safety Programme (SSP)
Section 1. Introduction to State Safety Management
Section 2. State safety policy, objectives and resources
Section 3. State Safety Risk Management
Section 4. State Safety Assurance
Section 5. State Safety Promotion
Section 6. SSP implementation
Section 7. End-of-module exam.
Module 3B - SMS Implementation
Section 1. Safety Policy and Objectives
Section 2. Safety Risk Management
Section 3. Safety Assurance
Section 4. Safety Promotion
Section 5. Implementation Process
Section 6. End-of-module exam.