31 August - 4 September 2020, Dakar, Senegal
EARLY BIRD - 10% discount until 30 July 2020 (regular price USD 1,999)
NEW VERSION - MORE INTERACTIVE - NEW CONTENT!
The ultimate workshop for regulators and airline operators involved in the PBN operational approvals process!
Taught by world-leading PBN expert Ron Doggett, this 5-day workshop simplifies guidance from the perspective of air operators and state regulators. Download the Workshop Outline here.
Member States participants have an additional 10% discount; please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a voucher code.
Air operators will learn how to apply for operational approvals and the tasks required at each step of the process and State regulators will learn how to guide air operators through the operational approval process.
This workshop is recommended for:
- State regulator and air operator managers involved in the PBN operational approval process
- State officials responsible for drafting national regulatory material
- Flight operations and airworthiness directors, managers and inspectors
- Airline fleet managers and chief pilots
- Airline regulations and compliance managers
- Airline training and development managers
This workshop is based on the new ICAO publication, “How to Develop PBN Operational Approvals”
40 hours of instruction
Delivered by an approved ICAO PBN instructor
The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.