USOAP CMA Phase 2 - Airworthiness of Aircraft (AIR): Online
Receive a 25% discount on this course once you proceed to checkout. Offer valid until 30 September 2022.
Please note that the USOAP CMA Phase 1 course is a prerequisite for taking any Phase 2 USOAP CMA courses.
Course Access: Please note that your access to this course is limited to 3 months, starting from your registration date.
The Airworthiness of Aircraft (AIR) online course assists aviation experts in preparing for Universal Safety Oversight Audit Programme Continuous Monitoring Approach (USOAP CMA) activities, particularly in audits within the area of Airworthiness of Aircraft.
The Universal Safety Oversight Audit Programme (USOAP) Continuous Monitoring Approach (CMA) provides a mechanism for ICAO to collect and analyze safety information from Member States and other stakeholders in order to identify and prioritize appropriate oversight and monitoring activities to be carried out by ICAO.
The Airworthiness of Aircraft (AIR) online course will enable you to gain knowledge on auditing techniques to be applied and enhance your competencies in the area of AIR related to USOAP. The course focuses specifically on identifying Protocol Questions, developing related auditing techniques, and exploring key documents and guidance material.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the essential content of Protocol Questions (PQs) in the area of airworthiness (AIR).
- Become familiar with Chicago Convention Annexes and airworthiness-related guidance material
- Discover key information to seek and verify
- Review shortcomings frequently discovered during a CMA audit.
- Course Introduction
- Section 1: State’s Legislation Regulations
- Section 2: Organization; Equipment and Documentation of the Airworthiness Inspection Division
- Section 3: Procedures for Airworthiness Inspectors/Engineers and Industry Guidelines
- Section 4: Aircraft Registration
- Section 5: Airworthiness Documents and Related Activities
- Section 6: Airworthiness-Related Aspects for Air Operator Certification
- Section 7: Approval of Maintenance Organizations
- Section 8: Airworthiness Surveillance and Resolution of Safety Deficiencies
- Practice Quiz
- Course Summary
- Final Exam
Primary Target Population
- Prospective ICAO auditors and ICAO Coordinated Validation Mission (ICVM) experts
- State aviation safety personnel who neither have a nomination letter nor meet the criteria to become potential USOAP CMA auditors yet wish to enhance their competencies
- Experts working for the ICAO Technical Co-operation Bureau (TCB)
- Other aviation industry professionals who are interested in expanding their knowledge in one of the audit areas related to the USOAP CMA
|Course duration||6 hours|
|Training area||Flight Safety and Safety Management|