USOAP CMA Phase 2 - Aerodromes and Ground Aids (AGA EN): Online
CAA Personnel ($300.00)
To obtain the CAA Personnel price, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to validate your identity and receive a discount code.
Receive a 10% discount on this course once you proceed to checkout.
This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion. Valid until 31 December 2021.
The Aerodromes and Ground Aids (AGA) online course assists aviation experts in preparing for Universal Safety Oversight Audit Programme Continuous Monitoring Approach (USOAP CMA) activities, particularly in audits within the area of Aerodromes and Ground Aids.
The Universal Safety Oversight Audit Programme (USOAP) Continuous Monitoring Approach (CMA) provides a mechanism for ICAO to collect and analyze safety information from Member States and other stakeholders in order to identify and prioritize appropriate oversight and monitoring activities to be carried out by ICAO.
The Aerodromes and Ground Aids (AGA) online course will enable you to gain knowledge on auditing techniques to be applied and enhance your competencies in the area of AGA related to USOAP. The course focuses specifically on identifying Protocol Questions, developing related auditing techniques, and exploring key documents and guidance material.
- Recognize the essential content of the protocol questions in the area of aerodromes and ground aids (AGA)
- Explore the associated ICAO documents
- Annex 14, Volumes I and II
- Aerodrome-related manuals
- Aerodrome-related circulars
- Discover key information to seek and verify
- Review shortcomings frequently discovered during a CMA audit.
- Course Introduction
- Section 1: State’s Legislation and Regulations
- Section 2: Organization, Staffing and Training of the Aerodrome Regulatory Authority
- Section 3: Procedures, Guidelines and Tools
- Section 4: Aerodrome Certification
- Section 5: Surveillance and Resolution or Safety Concerns
- Section 6: Evidence for Aerodrome and Ground Aids Technical Protocol Questions
- Practice Quiz
- Course Summary
- Final Exam
Primary Target Population
- Prospective ICAO auditors and ICAO Coordinated Validation Mission (ICVM) experts
- State aviation safety personnel who neither have a nomination letter nor meet the criteria to become potential USOAP CMA auditors yet wish to enhance their competencies
- Experts working for the ICAO Technical Co-operation Bureau (TCB)
- Other aviation industry professionals who are interested in expanding their knowledge in one of the audit areas related to the USOAP CMA
|Course duration||1 day|
|Training area||Flight Safety and Safety Management|