Unmanned Aviation Fundamentals (UAF): Virtual Classroom
CAA Personnel ($900.00)
To obtain the CAA Personnel price, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to validate your identity and receive a discount code.
Prior to completing your online purchase on ICAO Store, participants must be registered to the course and your registration approved by ICAO. To complete your course registration click here.
Note: Successful completion of the Unmanned Aircraft Systems Regulations (UASR) course is a prerequisite to register to this course.
Purpose of the Course:
The course provides CAA personnel involved in the regulation of unmanned aviation with the competencies required to address the current and emerging safety issues related to unmanned aircraft operating in international and national airspacecomma; consistent with the developing ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs) framework.
Upon successful completion of this coursecomma; participants will be able to:
- Understand ICAO provisions and guidance materials on unmanned aviation
- Develop national regulations and policies relating to unmanned aviation
- Design oversight activities for unmanned aviation
- Implement oversight activities for unmanned aviation
- Deploy a communication strategy to disseminate implementation processes
Middle management level CAA personnel involved in policy developmentcomma; regulationscomma; safetycomma; and operations of unmanned aviation.
|Training area||Flight Safety and Safety Management|