Traveller Identification Programme (TRIP) Strategy: Virtual Classroom
The course provides to the target audience the competencies to implement the five key elements of the ICAO TRIP strategycomma; ensuring interoperability and internal cooperationcomma; in accordance with Annex 9.
After successful completion of the coursecomma; participants will be able to:
- Describe the five key elements of the TRIP strategy
- Identify the Annex 9 provisions associated with the five key elements of the TRIP strategy
- Examine guidance and action plans (update this objective)
- Module 0: Introduction
- Module 1: Introduction to ICAO Traveller Identification Programme
- Module 2: Evidence of Identity
- Module 3: Machine Readable Travel Documents
- Module 4: Document Issuance and Control
- Module 5: Inspection System and Tools
- Module 6: Interoperable Applications
- Proficiency in English language.
- Experience in the area of Facilitation.
- Computer literacy.
Primary Target Population:
CAA employeescomma; travel documents issuerscomma; immigration agentscomma; law enforcement authoritiescomma; relevant airport and airline staffcomma; customs agentscomma; and civil registry senior officers.
|Course duration||5 days|