Traveller Identification Programme (TRIP) Strategy
The course provides to the target audience the competencies to implement the five key elements of the ICAO TRIP strategy, ensuring interoperability and internal cooperation, in accordance with Annex 9.
After successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the five key elements of the TRIP strategy
- Identify the Annex 9 provisions associated with the five key elements of the TRIP strategy
- Examine guidance and action plans (update this objective)
- Module 0: Introduction
- Module 1: Introduction to ICAO Traveller Identification Programme
- Module 2: Evidence of Identity
- Module 3: Machine Readable Travel Documents
- Module 4: Document Issuance and Control
- Module 5: Inspection System and Tools
- Module 6: Interoperable Applications
- Proficiency in English language.
- Experience in the area of Facilitation.
- Computer literacy.
Primary Target Population:
CAA employees, travel documents issuers, immigration agents, law enforcement authorities, relevant airport and airline staff, customs agents, and civil registry senior officers.
|Location of course delivery||Virtual|