Training Needs Analysis Fundamentals (TNAF): Online
Course Access: Please note that your access to this course is limited to 3 months, starting from your registration date.
The Training Needs Analysis Fundamentals online course will provide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and Civil Aviation Training Centre (CATC) personnel responsible for training with the knowledge to determine if a TNA is required to address a performance gap, and the steps associated with conducting a TNA, in accordance with the relevant ICAO provisions.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- identify the function of a training needs analysis
- identify the steps associated with a training needs analysis
The course has the following modules:
• Module 1 Training Needs Analysis Fundamentals
- Function of a TNA
- TNA within ICAO context
- TNA process
• Module 2 Training Needs Analysis Procedures
- Performance analysis
- Job analysis
- Training requirements analysis
• Final exam
Primary Target Population
- Civil Aviation Authorities (CAAs) and Civil Aviation Training Centres (CATCs) personnel responsible for training.
|Course duration||1 day/2 hours|
|Training area||Training Competency Development|