State Safety Programme (SSP): Virtual Classroom
CAA Personnel ($900.00)
To obtain the CAA Personnel price, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to validate your identity and receive a discount code.
Prior to completing your online purchase on ICAO Store, participants must be registered to the course and your registration approved by ICAO. To complete your course registration click here
Note: Successful completion of the Safety Management Online Course is a prerequisite to register to this course.
Purpose of the Course:
The course will provide the managers and personnel within State Aviation agencies with the competencies required to develop and implement State Safety Programmes in their States as per ICAO Annexes and applicable State’s rules.
After successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- provide recommendations for the SSP legal and institutional framework;
- develop the Plan for SSP implementation;
- develop a Strategy for Safety Promotion;
- use supporting tools and processes needed to enable safety data analysis;
- apply processes with appropriate tools to State safety risk management; and
- establish mechanism for State safety performance management.
Managers and personnel within State Aviation agencies responsible for State Safety Programme
Successful completion of ICAO SM online course
Good oral and written command of the English language
Computer literacy using contemporary software programs
College degree or equivalent qualifications and experience in civil aviation
Management experience in State’s CAAs