Repurposing Aircraft Passenger Cabin for Transport of Cargo
Course Access: Please note that your access to this course is limited to 3 months, starting from your registration date.
Aviation professionals involved in regulatory approval, industry standards and business solutions working at:
- Civil Aviation Authorities;
- Airline Operators;
- Air cargo services providers;
- Other sectors of aviation industry.
After completion of this online course, participants will be able to:
- identify, analyze and evaluate regulatory considerations for granting temporary approval for TCPC
- review best practices from States and industry for the TCPC
- explore solutions to common questions identified by other aviation professionals
This interactive online course based on an ICAO webinar in the COVID-19 pandemic, provides comprehensive and up-to-date guidance for the implementation of the Transport of Cargo in the Passenger Cabin (TCPC) including specific ICAO Provisions, considerations for regulatory approval, and examples of best practices from Member States and other organizations.
- Course Introduction
- Unit 1 - General considerations for the TCPC
- Unit 2 - Best practices for the TCPC
- Unit 3 - ICAO Provisions related to the TCPC
- Unit 4 - Guide to ICAO COVID-19 Operational Safety Website
- Unit 5 - Question and Answer Session
- Course Summary
- Final exam
- Interactive eBook extracted from Annex 6, 8 and 19
To start the course, please proceed to payment by using the ADD TO CART button (above). Your access to start the course will be sent to you following receipt of payment confirmation. It may take 1-2 business days to process your registration. Note that upon successful completion, you will earn an online certificate.
||Aviation professionals involved in regulatory approval, industry standards and business solutions