Repurposing Aircraft Passenger Cabin for Transport of Cargo (TCPC): Online
CAA Personnel ($150.00)
To obtain the CAA Personnel price, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to validate your identity and receive a discount code.
Empowering Women in Aviation Price ($87.50)
For eligibility requirements, new and existing users must complete all fields in their account profile and the discount price will be automatically applied to their order. Promotion valid until 31 December 2021.
Receive a 10% discount on this course once you proceed to checkout.
This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion. Valid until 31 December 2021.
Course Access: Please note that your access to this course is limited to 3 months, starting from your registration date.
- Target Population
Aviation professionals involved in regulatory approval, industry standards and business solutions working at:
- Civil Aviation Authorities;
- Airline Operators;
- Air cargo services providers;
- Other sectors of aviation industry.
After completion of this online course, participants will be able to:
- identify, analyze and evaluate regulatory considerations for granting temporary approval for TCPC
- review best practices from States and industry for the TCPC
- explore solutions to common questions identified by other aviation professionals
This interactive online course based on an ICAO webinar in the COVID-19 pandemic, provides comprehensive and up-to-date guidance for the implementation of the Transport of Cargo in the Passenger Cabin (TCPC) including specific ICAO Provisions, considerations for regulatory approval, and examples of best practices from Member States and other organizations.
- Course Introduction
- Unit 1 - General considerations for the TCPC
- Unit 2 - Best practices for the TCPC
- Unit 3 - ICAO Provisions related to the TCPC
- Unit 4 - Guide to ICAO COVID-19 Operational Safety Website
- Unit 5 - Question and Answer Session
- Course Summary
- Final exam
- Interactive eBook extracted from Annex 6, 8 and 19
To start the course, please proceed to payment by using the ADD TO CART button (above). Your access to start the course will be sent to you following receipt of payment confirmation. It may take 1-2 business days to process your registration. Note that upon successful completion, you will earn an online certificate.
|Course duration||2 hours|
|Target population||Aviation professionals involved in regulatory approval, industry standards and business solutions|
|Training area||Flight Safety and Safety Management|