Post-Training Evaluation (PTE): Virtual Classroom
Prior to completing your online purchase on ICAO Store, participants must be registered to the course and your registration approved by ICAO. To complete your course registration in English click here or for Spanish click here.
This course is available in both English and Spanish
- Post-Training Evaluation (PTE)
- Especialista en Evaluación Post-Instrucción TRAINAIR PLUS de OACI (CGCI)
Purpose of the Course:
This course will provide CATC personnel with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitude to implement the TRAINAIR PLUS Level 3 Post-Training Evaluation (L3 PTE) processes, measure the impact of delivered training on work performance, and enhance the quality of developed courses and implemented training processes. The training package includes: - 5 days of face-to-face training and - 5 days of remote technical assistance.
Upon completion the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the theoretical framework and structure pf the L3 PTE methodology
- Prepare a L3 PTE Report
- Draft a plan to promote the PTE evaluation culture in a Training Organization.
1. TRAINAIR PLUS course developers and training professionals implementing a competency-based methodology in course development;
2. Instructors; and
3. Training managers, supervisors and professionals who are in charge in operations of training centres.