Post-Training Evaluation (PTE): Virtual Classroom
CAA Personnel ($900.00)
To obtain the CAA Personnel price, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to validate your identity and receive a discount code.
*All virtual training sessions are subject to cancellation if capacity is not filled. Participants will receive a cancellation notice one week prior to the start of the session.
- Post-Training Evaluation (PTE)
- Especialista en Evaluación Post-Instrucción TRAINAIR PLUS de OACI (CGCI)
Purpose of the Course:
This course will provide CATC personnel with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitude to implement the TRAINAIR PLUS Level 3 Post-Training Evaluation (L3 PTE) processes, measure the impact of delivered training on work performance, and enhance the quality of developed courses and implemented training processes. The training package includes: - 5 days of face-to-face training and - 5 days of remote technical assistance.
Upon completion the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the theoretical framework and structure pf the L3 PTE methodology
- Prepare a L3 PTE Report
- Draft a plan to promote the PTE evaluation culture in a Training Organization.
1. TRAINAIR PLUS course developers and training professionals implementing a competency-based methodology in course development;
2. Instructors; and
3. Training managers, supervisors and professionals who are in charge in operations of training centres.
|Training area||Training Competency Development|