Performance-based Communication and Surveillance (PBCS) Manual (Doc 9869)
Notes for digital publications
|ICAO publications in digital format are protected by security features and require Adobe Reader. How to install Adobe Reader|
- Files are in PDF format
- Annotations and copy and paste is permitted
- No editing of the original content is permitted
- Printing is not permitted
- Your access entitles you to updates of this edition for a period of 5 years
- Access is for a single user (contact us to purchase a multiple user licence)
- Your username and password to access the publication will be the same to access the ICAO online store
This manual provides guidance and information concerning PBCS operations and is intended to facilitate the uniform application of the SARPs contained in Annex 6, Annex 11, Annex 15, PANS-ATM (Doc 4444), PANS-ABC (Doc 8400) and, when necessary, the Regional Supplementary Procedures (Doc 7030).
This guidance material is also intended to improve safety and maximize operational benefits by promoting the PBCS concept and its general application to diverse and emerging technologies for communication and surveillance supporting ATM operations. The PBCS concept provides a framework for managing communication and surveillance performance in accordance with globally accepted RCP and RSP specifications.
|Edition||2nd Edition, 2017|