Manual on Air Navigation Services Economics (Doc 9161)
Notes for digital publications
|ICAO publications in digital format are protected by security features and require Adobe Reader. How to install Adobe Reader|
- Files are in PDF format
- Annotations and copy and paste is permitted
- No editing of the original content is permitted
- Printing is not permitted
- Your access entitles you to updates of this edition for a period of 5 years
- Access is for a single user (contact us to purchase a multiple user licence)
- Your username and password to access the publication will be the same to access the ICAO online store
The objective of this manual is to provide practical guidance to States, air navigation services providers, and designated charging and regulatory authorities to assist in the efficient management of air navigation services and in implementing ICAO's Policies on Charges for Airports and Air Navigation Services (Doc 9082).
This guidance takes into account the wide range of different circumstances faced by air navigation services providers. It is based on international policies and principles on air navigation services cost-recovery that States have developed through ICAO and describes procedures and practices that are in conformity with these policies and principles. The basis for these policies and principles is set out in Article 15 of the Convention on International Civil Aviation (Doc 7100), the charter of ICAO. Extensive policy guidance in this area was subsequently developed by the ICAO Council and is contained in Doc 9082.
|Edition||6th Edition, 2023|