Location Indicators (Doc 7910/184)
Notes for digital publications
|ICAO publications in digital format are protected by security features and require Adobe Reader. How to install Adobe Reader|
- Files are in PDF format
- Annotations and copy and paste is permitted
- No editing of the original content is permitted
- Printing is not permitted
- Access is for a single user (contact us to purchase a multiple user licence)
- Your username and password to access the publication will be the same to access the ICAO online store
Please note new editions are published quarterly as follows: March, June, September and December.
A listing of four-letter location indicators and, where available, corresponding three-character International Air Transport Association (IATA) location identifier codes for geographical locations throughout the world, and a list of the addresses of centres in charge of flight information regions (FIR) and/or upper flight information regions (UIR).
|Edition||184th Edition, June 2022|