This Implementation Package (iPack) is a self-contained package aiming to facilitate and guide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAAs) in the implementation of the relevant ICAO provisions. A dedicated expert will work remotely with the CAA, coaching and guiding their implementation efforts to achieve the objectives of the iPack.
Apply Annex 9 provisions for the establishment and operation of a resilient and robust National Facilitation Committee in cooperation with all stakeholders, including Public Health authorities with remote communication protocols in response to pandemics.
After having successfully implemented this iPack, CAAs and/or lead agencies in charge of coordinating, drafting, and implementing the National Air Transport Facilitation Programme (NATFP) will be better equipped to:
1) Develop or review and update existing national provisions related to the establishment of a NATFP;
2) Develop or review and update existing national provisions for the establishment of National Air Transport Facilitation Committees and Airport Facilitation Committees; and
3) Establish a reporting and coordination mechanism between the CAA and other involved key stakeholders in light of COVID-19.
• Civil Aviation Authorities; and/or
•Lead agencies in charge of coordinating, drafting, and implementing the NATFP.
◦Dedicated Subject Matter Expert, for a duration of 15 consecutive work days or extended over a one-month period, supporting Civil Aviation Authorities/Lead Agencies remotely in achieving the iPack Objectives.
◦ICAO Annex 9 - Facilitation: Virtual Classroom, for 12 trainees for a duration of 5 days
◦ Total number of training slots: 12
◦Electronic Filing of Differences
◦Relevant ICAO Annexes and Guidance material
◦Other relevant documents
*Additional seats for training and workshops as well as expert workdays can be supplemented. Additional costs will apply.