International Air Law (IAL): Virtual Classroom
To obtain the CAA Personnel price, please contact email@example.com to validate your identity and receive a discount code.
Empowering Women in Aviation Price ($625.00)
Promotion is valid until 31 December 2021 and only applies to the ICAO virtual session* being held from 22 to 26 November 2021.
For eligibility requirements, new and existing users must complete all fields in their account profile and the discount price will be automatically applied to their order.
*All virtual training sessions are subject to cancellation if capacity is not filled. Participants will receive a cancellation notice one week prior to the start of the session.
Purpose of the Course:
The International Air Law course aims to enable representatives of Civil Aviation Administrations, Civil Aviation Authorities, Airports and Air Navigation Service Providers to support their organization in compliance with international air law, through application of appropriate knowledge and advocacy.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- learn the concepts and rules of international air law;
- explain the relevance of the rules and procedures of international air law for their own role and functions in their organization; and
- apply their knowledge and understanding to assist their national administration in improving implementation.
Representatives (eg, administrators, lawyers, managers), with or without legal education, from:
- Civil Aviation Administrations;
- Civil Aviation Authorities; and
- Airports and Air Navigation Service Providers of Member States;
- As well as government officials with responsibilities for civil aviation policy, legislation and enforcement.