International Air Law (IAL): Virtual Classroom
To obtain the CAA Personnel price, please contact email@example.com to validate your identity and receive a discount code.
*All virtual training sessions are subject to cancellation if capacity is not filled. Participants will receive a cancellation notice one week prior to the start of the session.
Purpose of the Course:
The International Air Law course aims to enable representatives of Civil Aviation Administrationscomma; Civil Aviation Authoritiescomma; Airports and Air Navigation Service Providers to support their organization in compliance with international air lawcomma; through application of appropriate knowledge and advocacy.
Upon completion of the coursecomma; participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- learn the concepts and rules of international air law;
- explain the relevance of the rules and procedures of international air law for their own role and functions in their organization; and
- apply their knowledge and understanding to assist their national administration in improving implementation.
Representatives (egcomma; administratorscomma; lawyerscomma; managers)comma; with or without legal educationcomma; from:
- Civil Aviation Administrations;
- Civil Aviation Authorities; and
- Airports and Air Navigation Service Providers of Member States;
- As well as government officials with responsibilities for civil aviation policycomma; legislation and enforcement.
|Training area||Aviation Law|