CORSIA Verification (CORSIA): Virtual Classroom
CAA Personnel ($850.00)
To obtain the CAA Personnel price, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to validate your identity and receive a discount code.
Prior to completing your online purchase on ICAO Store, participants must be registered to the course and your registration approved by ICAO. Click on the course language to complete your course registration.
- CORSIA Verification (CORSIA EN): Virtual Classroom
- Curso Sobre Verificaciones en el CORSIA (CORSIA SP): Impartición Virtual
Purpose of the Course:
The Carbon Offsetting and Reduction Scheme for International Aviation (CORSIA) Verification Course provides training on how to verify CO2 Emissions Reports that have been prepared by aeroplane operatorscomma; in accordance with the provisions of the CORSIA Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs).
- Perform the CORSIA monitoringcomma; reportingcomma; and verification (MRV) requirements as outlined in Annex 16 — Environmental Protectioncomma; Volume IVcomma; and the Environmental Technical Manual (Doc 9501)comma; Volume IV;
- Apply the verification requirements as outlined in Annex 16comma; Volume IV andcomma; Doc 9501comma; Volume IVcomma; including materiality thresholdcomma; verification criteriacomma; verification scope and objectives and the Verification Report preparation and submission requirements;
- Be able to correctly identify the scope of applicability for CORSIA MRV requirementscomma; as well as for CORSIA offsetting requirements; and
- Apply a working knowledge of the fuel use monitoring methods and of the ICAO CORSIA CO Estimating & Reporting Tool (CERT) as outlined in Annex 16comma; Volume IV.
Professionals with experience in the verification of CO emissions using ISO 14064-3:2006comma; who want to get involved in the verification of aeroplane operators’ CO Emissions Reports under CORSIA.