Aviation Resilience (AVRE)
Purpose of the Course:
This course provides CAA technical managers with the competencies required to implement integrated risk management and crisis preparedness strategies in response to unforeseen global risks with potential catastrophic consequences in accordance with the scope of the State Safety Programmes (SSP) in Annex 19 to the Chicago Convention.
After successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Implement a multilayer proactive integrated risk management strategy for effective management of common tier 1 risks
- Ensure application of internationally accepted robust resilience-oriented measures
- Minimise aviation connectivity disruption
- Module 0: Introduction
- Module 1: Aviation Disruptions, Resilience and Responses
- Module 2: Emergency and Crisis Management Mechanisms
- Module 3: Multilateral Cooperation to Manage Global Crisis
Senior and middle managers of State’s CAAs in charge of operations.
|Training area||Training Competency Development|
|Location of course delivery||Virtual|