Annex 10 - Aeronautical Telecommunications - Volume II - Communication Procedures including those with PANS status
Notes for digital publications
|ICAO publications in digital format are protected by security features and require Adobe Reader. How to install Adobe Reader|
- Files are in PDF format
- Annotations and copy and paste is permitted
- No editing of the original content is permitted
- Printing is not permitted
- Access is for a single user (contact us to purchase a multiple user licence)
- Your username and password to access the publication will be the same to access the ICAO online store
The five volumes of this document contain Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs), Procedures for Air Navigation Services (PANS) and guidance material on aeronautical communication, navigation and surveillance systems.
Volume II Communication Procedures including those with PANS status.
Volume II of Annex 10 contains general, administrative and operational procedures pertaining to aeronautical fixed and mobile communications.
|Order No.||AN 10-2|
|Edition||7th Edition, July 2016|