Aircraft Tracking Implementation Guidelines (Cir 347)
Notes for digital publications
|ICAO publications in digital format are protected by security features and require Adobe Reader. How to install Adobe Reader|
- Files are in PDF format
- Annotations and copy and paste is permitted
- No editing of the original content is permitted
- Printing is not permitted
- Access is for a single user (contact us to purchase a multiple user licence)
- Your username and password to access the publication will be the same to access the ICAO online store
The SARPs in ICAO’s Annex 6 — Operation of Aircraft, Part I — International Commercial Air Transport — Aeroplanes, Section 3.5 were adopted by the Council to expedite the implementation of a near-term and routine aircraft tracking solution. This circular was developed as part of the NATII and is intended to support the implementation of operator aircraft tracking policies, processes and procedures. Its purpose is to provide Information for regulators and operators on how to implement the SARPs, which will become applicable on 8 November 2018.
1.2.2 The information contained in this circular is based on current industry best practices and on the use of readily available or emerging technologies. It is intended to support the uniform implementation of the aircraft tracking SARPs and complies with the Recommendations of the Second ICAO High-level Safety Conference (HLSC 2015).
|Order No.||CIR 347|