Aerodrome Design Manual - Part 3 - Pavements (Doc 9157 - Part 3)-Russian-Digital
2nd Edition, 1983
Notes for Digital Publications
Notes for digital publications
|ICAO publications in digital format are protected by security features and require Adobe Reader. How to install Adobe Reader|
- Files are in PDF format
- Annotations and copy and paste is permitted
- No editing of the original content is permitted
- Printing is not permitted
- Access is for a single user (contact us to purchase a multiple user licence)
- Your username and password to access the publication will be the same to access the ICAO online store
The purpose of this manual is to assist States in the implementation of the specifications for proper design of taxiway systems and help ensure their uniform application. Future editions of this manual will be updated to include any experience gained.
A properly designed taxiway system ensures a smooth, continuous flow of aircraft ground traffic, operating at the highest level of safety and efficiency and contributes to optimum aerodrome utilisation. Subsequent to the Fourth Edition in 2005, new specifications on taxiways have been developed based on reliable, demonstrable and scientifically tested information. Revised specifications are expected to significantly improve efficiency, reduce construction and maintenance costs in addition to having a positive impact on the environment.
|Edition||2nd edition, 1983|