Emergency Response Guidance for Aircraft Incidents Involving Dangerous Goods 2019-2020 (Doc 9481)
Please note the digital format is a single-user license. To request a quote for an Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) license, please submit details here.
Digital versions of ICAO publications are protected by security features and require Adobe Reader. For information on how to install Adobe Reader please visit https://get.adobe.com/reader/
• Files are in PDF format
• You will receive a user name and password to access the publication
• Your access entitles you to any updates of this 2019-2020 edition
• Annotations and copy and paste is permitted
• No editing of the original content is permitted
• Printing is not permitted
This document provides guidance to States and operators for developing procedures and policies for dealing with dangerous goods incidents on board aircraft. It contains general information on the factors that may need to be considered when dealing with any dangerous goods incident and provides specific emergency response drill codes for each item listed in the Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air (Doc 9284).