Dangerous Goods - Part 1 - Course - ENGLISH
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE:
This course provides State employees with the knowledge and skills required to determine when a consignment of dangerous goods is classified, packed, marked, labelled, documented, accepted, handled and transported, in accordance with ICAO’s Annex 18 — The Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air and ICAO’s Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air (Doc 9284).
- • Identify, classify, pack, mark, label and document dangerous goods, in accordance with Doc 9284.
- • Understand the legal obligations related to the transport of dangerous goods by air.
- • Identify whether appropriate emergency response information can be correctly extracted from ICAO’s Emergency Response Guidance for Aircraft Incidents Involving Dangerous Goods (Doc 9481).
The course is designed to address the training needs of current and prospective State employees involved in the oversight and administration of regulations related to the transport of dangerous goods by air. However, it would also benefit anyone with a need for knowledge of the detailed provisions contained in the Technical Instructions, including but not limited to:
- • State inspectors
- • Directors or managers of operations
- • Airport operations supervisors
- • Cargo operations managers and frontline supervisors
- • Dangerous goods acceptance agents
- • Cargo agents/shippers/packers
- • Freight forwarders/operator and ground handling agents
- • Security staff
DURATION: 5 days
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
MODE OF DELIVERY: Classroom
REGISTRATION: Please click at the above link to pay for the course by credit card. Kindly fill online electronic registration form as well, please click here