Aircraft Operations - Vol. III - Aircraft Operating Procedures (Doc 8168 - Volume III)
The First Edition of Volume III is the ultimate guide on operational procedures. It is highly recommended for flight operations personnel and flight crew.
Previously part of Doc 8168, Volume I, this new volume focuses exclusively on aircraft operation procedure topics that can assist crews in ensuring the highest level of safety during flight.
Digital versions of ICAO publications are protected by security features and require Adobe Reader. For information on how to install Adobe Reader please visit https://get.adobe.com/reader/
• Files are in PDF format
• You will receive a user name and password to access the publication
• Your access entitles you to updates of this edition for a period of 5 years
• Annotations and copy and paste is permitted
• No editing of the original content is permitted
• Printing is not permitted