Circular 355 - Assessment, Measurement and Reporting of Runway Surface Conditions - ADVANCE UNEDITED - ENGLISH - Digital
Notice to users - this document is an unedited version of an ICAO publication and has not yet been approved in final form. As its content may still be supplemented, removed, or otherwise modified during the editing process, ICAO shall not be responsible whatsoever for any costs or liabilities incurred as a result of it use.
This circular provides an overarching conceptual understanding of the surface friction characteristics that contribute to controlling an aircraft via the critical tire-to-ground contact area and provides guidance to States to support maintenance of surface friction characteristics and the global reporting system and format for assessing and reporting runway surface conditions.
Digital versions of ICAO publications are protected by security features and require Adobe Reader. For information on how to install Adobe Reader please visit https://get.adobe.com/reader/
• Files are in PDF format
• You will receive a user name and password to access the publication
• Your access entitles you to updates of this edition for a period of 5 years
• Annotations and copy and paste is permitted
• No editing of the original content is permitted
• Printing is not permitted